Warlords of Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warlords of Destruction

Forum for Warlords of Destruction [BOOM]

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Graff Charrbane (nee Jomon Archer)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Graff Charrbane

Graff Charrbane (nee Jomon Archer) Empty
PostSubject: Graff Charrbane (nee Jomon Archer)   Graff Charrbane (nee Jomon Archer) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:58 pm

EDIT: I've asked Saj to re-invite me as Graff Charrbane, as that is what I'm used to being known as in-game from way back when. Forum account updated to match. Cheeeers.

Howdy folks

The impending release of GW2 has brought me back to GW after a long absence. Slowly trying to earn 20 HOM points >_< one campaign at a time... currently workin' my way through Prophs, then probably EOTN then the rest for the protector titles.

It's coming back to me... see y'all online!

I'm an Aussie so might be on at weird times... happy huntin'!
Back to top Go down
Graff Charrbane

PostSubject: Re: Graff Charrbane (nee Jomon Archer)   Graff Charrbane (nee Jomon Archer) Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 11:42 pm

Well I got my 30/50, so that's nice... now I can relax and just enjoy doing whatever people are doing. If anyone needs a hand with something or wants to hit up a dungeon or elite area, lemme know!
Back to top Go down
AllHeX DeX

PostSubject: Re: Graff Charrbane (nee Jomon Archer)   Graff Charrbane (nee Jomon Archer) Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 2:44 pm

hey lil aussie. Smile and welcome in outs guild
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Graff Charrbane (nee Jomon Archer)   Graff Charrbane (nee Jomon Archer) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Graff Charrbane (nee Jomon Archer)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warlords of Destruction :: Members :: Introductions-
Jump to: