Warlords of Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warlords of Destruction

Forum for Warlords of Destruction [BOOM]

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Captain Ozone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain Ozone

Captain Ozone

Captain Ozone Empty
PostSubject: Captain Ozone   Captain Ozone Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 11:00 pm

Hi I am Captain Ozone I reside here in BOOM with 2 accounts my main as Leader and a secondary with"Buenos The Brave" as an IGN. Don't hesitate to hit me up in game with any questions, problems or ideas. I have been playing this game, it says 33months...HaHa seems like longer.. Oh well as we all are I am waiting for the release of GW2. I hope to party with each one of the members in the time to come..
Back to top Go down
Aura of

Captain Ozone Empty
PostSubject: Um...why??   Captain Ozone Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 6:57 pm

Ok... first of I think this is a great idea...secondly.. for all your introductions.. why didn't you use the same "topic"? Is it because you all just want me to say "Hi" to each one of you??? ahahahaha I'm not of Boom...and you all know me as Aura from AOL... I think this is a good way to get to know everyone and join together as a team... well done!! cheers
Back to top Go down
seamonster

Captain Ozone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain Ozone   Captain Ozone Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 5:59 am

Bud how goes it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Captain Ozone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain Ozone   Captain Ozone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Captain Ozone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warlords of Destruction :: Members :: Introductions-
Jump to: